OLAS at Lynn

OLAS is a club at Lynn University designed to promote the rich Latin American culture within the Lynn community. We welcome everyone to become a part of our club, and learn more about the Latin cultures. OLAS is a great way to meet new people, get involved and have fun on campus.

martes, 7 de junio de 2011

3 in 1 Juices (Venezuelan Food)


So I was dropping of some shoes in a remote are by N. Federal Highway, and I saw a small place that said "Venezuelan Food". I was intrigued by this small place as it didn't have a name and the interior of the place was painted in all bright green and orange colors. I went on to repair my shoes and when coming out of the shoe repair shop I decided to go inside the store. Their menu was very impressive, as they had almost everything that a Venezuelan citizen might like. The array consisted of "Cachafas", "Empanadas", "Arepas" and many others. They had "Carne Mechada", "Pollo", "Queso Paisa" and many other varieties.

Moreover, the place offered instantly made shakes of fresh fruit that it is at your display. The ambient of the place is such of tranquility, that you could simply go on an afternoon for an Empanada and a coffee. It is a small place and just offers tables for two, although I think that at request they could arrange seating for more people.

Some of their products pictures are as follow:

Soups of the day, Delicious Chicken soup and Whole Pea Soup!





Empanadas with shredded beef, ham & cheese, cheese only, chicken, & fish










Cachapa

Sweet yellow corn, sort of like a pancake, with fresh white cheese, perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!








For breakfast, we have shredded beef with refried black beans & white cheese.












I highly recommend this place to anyone that is anxious to grab a quick bite of Venezuelan food.
Alberto's Rating 4.8 Stars

How to get there:

View Larger Map
561-672-1150

For more information contact me at acampos@email.lynn.edu
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/3in1juice
Visit their website at www.3in1juice.com

3 comentarios:

  1. You just became my hero I have been dying for an Empanada!!! And now I know just were to find one! I am going out to dinner tomorrow night :) Maybe even for lunch if i cant wait that long :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They are just opened 'till 5:00pm everyday!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have tried this place before! It is really good. I tried 2 different kind of empanadas, the only cheese one and the shredded beef! Let me tell you, those 2 empanadas were a great choice. Something that I also remember that I would have to agree with you, is the environment and how it is decorated. I felt like I was in Venezuela literally. Good choice of restaurant. Next time that I am going to eat is the Arepa and a Cachapa.

    ResponderEliminar